The authors would like to thank Robert Faff (editor), an anonymous referee, Cheong H. Yi, and participants of research workshop at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University for their useful comments. We also thank Mr Alvis Lo for his assistance in hand-collecting ownership and board data. Peter Cheng acknowledges the financial support from the Area of Strategic Development (ASD) in China Business Services at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Grant No. A614. All errors are our own.
Managerial ownership, board monitoring and firm performance in a family-concentrated corporate environment
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1061–1081, December 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, P., Su, L. and Zhu, X. (2012), Managerial ownership, board monitoring and firm performance in a family-concentrated corporate environment. Accounting & Finance, 52: 1061–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00448.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Received 9 November 2010; accepted 13 September 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!