The authors wish to thank Thomas Henker, Tom Smith, Eliza Wu, and Henry Yip, an anonymous referee and participants at the Australasian Banking and Finance conference for helpful comments, and SIRCA and the ASX for providing the data.
Retail investors exonerated: the case of the January effect
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1083–1099, December 2012
How to Cite
Henker, J. and Paul, D. J. (2012), Retail investors exonerated: the case of the January effect. Accounting & Finance, 52: 1083–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00449.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received 25 August 2011; accepted 11 September 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!