The author would like to thank his colleagues Professor Robert Durand at Curtin University and Professor Richard Heaney at the University of Western Australia for their invaluable comments and feedback. The author would also like to thank his colleagues in Accounting and Finance Discipline Group at the University of Western Australia for their comments and feedback. The initial draft of this paper won the best paper award in the corporate governance stream at the 2010 AFAANZ Conference in Christchurch, New Zealand. I would like to thank my paper reviewer(s) who nominated this paper for the best paper award. I would also like to thank my paper discussant, Associate Professor Keith Duncan from Bond University, and all participants at the 2010 AFAANZ Conference for their comments and feedback. Thanks are also due to Professor Ender Demir and all participants at the 2010 EBES Conference for their feedback and suggestions. I am also thankful to all participants at the UWA Business School Forum for their comments and feedback. Many thanks also to Professor Terry Walter, Dr Dirk Baur and all participants at September 2010 seminars at the University of Technology-Sydney for their comments and suggestions. All errors are mine.
Leverage, executive incentives and corporate governance
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–30, March 2013
How to Cite
Agha, M. (2013), Leverage, executive incentives and corporate governance. Accounting & Finance, 53: 1–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00450.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Received 11 February 2011; accepted 3 October 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!