Jason Hall is a Senior Lecturer in Finance at UQ Business School, The University of Queensland. Matthew Pinnuck is an Associate Professor of Accounting in the Department of Accounting and Business Information Systems at The University of Melbourne. Matthew Thorne completed his honours program in Commerce at UQ Business School, The University of Queensland in 2008 and now works at Credit Suisse. We have benefitted from the feedback of an anonymous referee.
Market risk exposure of merger arbitrage in Australia
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 185–215, March 2013
How to Cite
Hall, J., Pinnuck, M. and Thorne, M. (2013), Market risk exposure of merger arbitrage in Australia. Accounting & Finance, 53: 185–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00453.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 15 January 2011; accepted 7 October 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!