This paper has benefited from comments by Jere Francis, Tom Smith, Ray McNamara, Carolyn Winsor, Jan Hollandale, Cath Whelan, Tony van Zijl and reviewers of earlier versions of the research. Nevertheless, any residual errors are the property of the authors.
Pricing of innate and discretionary accruals in Australian debt
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 31–53, March 2013
How to Cite
Aldamen, H. and Duncan, K. (2013), Pricing of innate and discretionary accruals in Australian debt. Accounting & Finance, 53: 31–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00458.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
- Received 12 September 2011; accepted 14 October 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!