This paper has benefited from presentation at the ANCAAR Conference held at the Australian National University in 2010, the American Accounting Association Auditing Section Mid Year Meeting in Albuquerque, 2011, the International Symposium on Auditing Research, Quebec City, 2011, and the AFAANZ Conference in Darwin, 2011. The comments of David Hay, Gary Monroe, Peter Roebuck and Stuart Taylor are particularly appreciated as is the assistance of Anna Huggins. This research has been funded by the Australian Research Council.
Responses by Australian auditors to the global financial crisis
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 301–338, March 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Carson, E., Fargher, N. and Jiang, L. (2013), Responses by Australian auditors to the global financial crisis. Accounting & Finance, 53: 301–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00459.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Received 14 April 2011; accepted 19 October 2011 by Peter Clarkson (Deputy Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!