Helpful suggestions were received from presentations at the University of Amsterdam, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Deakin University, Leeds University, University of Queensland and Strathclyde University. Sanabria acknowledges a study grant from the University of Alicante and Hodgson the financial support from ARC LGA00104218.
Asymmetric trading by insiders – comparing abnormal returns and earnings prediction in Spain and Australia
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 163–184, March 2013
How to Cite
Goncharov, I., Hodgson, A., Lhaopadchan, S. and Sanabria, S. (2013), Asymmetric trading by insiders – comparing abnormal returns and earnings prediction in Spain and Australia. Accounting & Finance, 53: 163–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00461.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2011
- Received 18 August 2011; accepted 8 November 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!