We thank Jim Psaros for the use of the Horwath Corporate Governance data. Also, we thank an anonymous Accounting and Finance reviewer, Robert Faff (the editor), conference participants at the AsianFA 2011 annual meeting and the AFAANZ 2011, and seminar participants at the University of Newcastle and the University of Queensland for their helpful comments and suggestions.
The effect of financial constraints, investment policy, product market competition and corporate governance on the value of cash holdings
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 339–366, June 2013
How to Cite
Chan, H. W. H., Lu, Y. and Zhang, H. F. (2013), The effect of financial constraints, investment policy, product market competition and corporate governance on the value of cash holdings. Accounting & Finance, 53: 339–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00463.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Received 30 November 2010; accepted 19 November 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!