We thank Jim Psaros for the use of the Horwath Corporate Governance data. Also, we thank an anonymous Accounting and Finance reviewer, Robert Faff (the editor), conference participants at the AsianFA 2011 annual meeting and the AFAANZ 2011, and seminar participants at the University of Newcastle and the University of Queensland for their helpful comments and suggestions.
The effect of financial constraints, investment policy, product market competition and corporate governance on the value of cash holdings
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 339–366, June 2013
How to Cite
Chan, H. W. H., Lu, Y. and Zhang, H. F. (2013), The effect of financial constraints, investment policy, product market competition and corporate governance on the value of cash holdings. Accounting & Finance, 53: 339–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00463.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Received 30 November 2010; accepted 19 November 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!