The financial assistance provided by ARC Linkage grant (LP0560381) and the linkage partner Acorn Capital is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Robert Faff (the editor) and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. All remaining errors are our own.
Australian evidence on the implementation of the size and value premia
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 367–391, June 2013
How to Cite
Docherty, P., Chan, H. and Easton, S. (2013), Australian evidence on the implementation of the size and value premia. Accounting & Finance, 53: 367–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00464.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Received 31 May 2011; accepted 15 November 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!