The authors would like to thank the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO) – in Belgium for the financial grant that enabled us to perform this study. We also thank conference participants at the Research in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Conference 2009 (Budapest, Hungary) and at the Annual Conference of the Academy of Innovation and Entrepreneurship 2009 (Beijing, China) for helpful suggestions.
The determinants of cash holdings in private family firms
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 537–560, June 2013
How to Cite
Steijvers, T. and Niskanen, M. (2013), The determinants of cash holdings in private family firms. Accounting & Finance, 53: 537–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2012.00467.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Received 23 December 2010; accepted 24 October 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!