The authors wish to thank John Campbell, Guo Hui, Yongmiao Hong, Huang Hongming, Andrew Ferson, Michael Oneil, Huang Lin and participants for seminars in Cincinnati, WISE, HU Berlin, Nottingham, PKU, SWUFE, and 2010 asset pricing workshop in NUT and 2011 AEA Denver meeting for comments and suggestions. The project is supported by NSF (china) Grant #71101122. All remaining errors are our own.
Bad beta good beta, state-space news decomposition and the cross-section of stock returns
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 587–607, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, K., Li, J. and Huang, S. (2013), Bad beta good beta, state-space news decomposition and the cross-section of stock returns. Accounting & Finance, 53: 587–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2012.00470.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received 30 November 2011; accepted 30 December 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!