The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments and suggestions received during the editing/review process. This research is part of the project 15358/PHCS/10 financed by Fundación Séneca Science and Technology Agency of the Region of Murcia (Spain) – (Program: PCTIRM 1114), and the project SEJ 6828 financed by the Economy, Innovation and Science Agency of Andalusia. We also acknowledge support from Fundación CajaMurcia.
Trade credit policy and firm value
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 791–808, September 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Sola, C., García-Teruel, P. J. and Martínez-Solano, P. (2013), Trade credit policy and firm value. Accounting & Finance, 53: 791–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2012.00488.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received 2 December 2010; accepted 17 April 2012 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!