I thank Don Adams, Phil Dolan, Robert Faff (the Editor), Doug Foster, Elizabeth Sheedy, Tom Smith, Garry Twite, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the Australian National University, Macquarie University and the 2008 Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand Conference for their helpful comments and suggestions. Financial support from the Macquarie University Applied Finance Centre is gratefully acknowledged. All remaining errors are mine.
The effect of foreign currency hedging on the probability of financial distress
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Accounting and Finance © 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1107–1127, December 2013
How to Cite
Magee, S. (2013), The effect of foreign currency hedging on the probability of financial distress. Accounting & Finance, 53: 1107–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2012.00489.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received 2 June 2011; accepted 25 April 2012 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!