We thank conference participants at the 2010 FMA Annual Meeting in New York and the 2010 New Zealand Finance Colloquium and Veljko Fotak (our FMA discussant), Hamish Anderson, Henk Berkman, Ben Jacobsen, Chris Malone, Nick Nguyen, Kuntara Pukthuanthong, Jeff Wongchoti and the editor, Robert Faff for valuable comments. All errors are our own.
Sell the rumour, buy the fact?
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 237–249, March 2014
How to Cite
Marshall, B. R., Visaltanachoti, N. and Cooper, G. (2014), Sell the rumour, buy the fact?. Accounting & Finance, 54: 237–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2012.00496.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Received 15 September 2011; accepted 9 June 2012 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!