The authors would like to thank Chih-Liang Liu, Fu-Ru Yang, Tzu-pu Chang and seminar participants at 2010 the 18th Annual Conference on PBFEAM and 2011 European Financial Management Association Annual Meetings in Braga for helpful comments and suggestions.
Excess cash holdings and investment: the moderating roles of financial constraints and managerial entrenchment
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 287–310, October 2012
How to Cite
Sheu, H.-J. and Lee, S.-Y. (2012), Excess cash holdings and investment: the moderating roles of financial constraints and managerial entrenchment. Accounting & Finance, 52: 287–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2012.00500.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Received 4 December 2010; accepted 17 September 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!