I thank Malte Brockmann, Jens Burchardt, Andreas Hackethal, Ulrich Hommel, Ian MacMillan and seminar participants at European Business School and the University of Pennsylvania for helpful comments. I am grateful for the access to bankruptcy data provided by Edward Altman and acknowledge financial support from the Institut de Finance Mathématique de Montréal (IFM2). Forough Ensandoust-Ghazvini provided valuable research assistance.
Does conglomeration really reduce credit risk?
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 831–848, September 2012
How to Cite
Grass, G. (2012), Does conglomeration really reduce credit risk?. Accounting & Finance, 52: 831–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2012.00501.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Received 21 March 2011; accepted 21 April 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!