I thank Malte Brockmann, Jens Burchardt, Andreas Hackethal, Ulrich Hommel, Ian MacMillan and seminar participants at European Business School and the University of Pennsylvania for helpful comments. I am grateful for the access to bankruptcy data provided by Edward Altman and acknowledge financial support from the Institut de Finance Mathématique de Montréal (IFM2). Forough Ensandoust-Ghazvini provided valuable research assistance.
Does conglomeration really reduce credit risk?
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 831–848, September 2012
How to Cite
Grass, G. (2012), Does conglomeration really reduce credit risk?. Accounting & Finance, 52: 831–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2012.00501.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Received 21 March 2011; accepted 21 April 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!