We would like to thank Plan for Life Pty Ltd for providing the fund data used in the analysis. We would also like to thank the reviewers and the editor. Their comments resulted in some interesting extensions to the initial analysis and a much improved paper overall. Initial work on the present paper was undertaken while the authors were at Australian National University, although subsequent revisions were completed while Richard Heaney was at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
Australian retail fund performance persistence
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
Accounting & Finance
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 25–42, March 2005
How to Cite
Bilson, C., Frino, A. and Heaney, R. (2005), Australian retail fund performance persistence. Accounting & Finance, 45: 25–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629x.2004.00121.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 23 April 2003; accepted 12 January 2004 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!