We would like to thank the participants at the 10th Global Finance Association, 2003, Frankfurt, Germany and the 16th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference, 2003, Sydney, Australia, two ananymous referees and the editor for their for helpful comments. All remaining errors are ours.
Investigation of investors' overconfidence, familiarity and socialization
Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
Accounting & Finance
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 283–300, July 2005
How to Cite
Tourani-Rad, A. and Kirkby, S. (2005), Investigation of investors' overconfidence, familiarity and socialization. Accounting & Finance, 45: 283–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629x.2004.00131.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
- Received 1 May 2003; accepted 3 May 2004 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!