The helpful comments of two anonymous referees, Peter Clarkson, Gerry Gallery, Scott Richardson, seminar participants at the Universities of Auckland and Western Australia, participants at the Twelfth Annual PACAP/FMA Conference and participants at the Accounting and Finance Association of Australia 2000 Annual Conference are gratefully acknowledged. We also thank the Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia-Pacific (SIRCA) for access to share price data. Funding has been provided by the Faculty of Business at the University of Southern Queensland.
Offer pricing of Australian industrial initial public offers
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
Accounting & Finance
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 95–125, March 2005
How to Cite
Cotter, J., Goyen, M. and Hegarty, S. (2005), Offer pricing of Australian industrial initial public offers. Accounting & Finance, 45: 95–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629x.2004.00137.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 11 May 2003; accepted 5 March 2004 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!