WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE PROFITABILITY OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS?
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
Journal of Economic Surveys
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 786–826, September 2007
How to Cite
Park, C.-H. and Irwin, S. H. (2007), WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE PROFITABILITY OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS?. Journal of Economic Surveys, 21: 786–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6419.2007.00519.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!