WHAT'S TO KNOW ABOUT HYPOTHETICAL BIAS IN STATED PREFERENCE VALUATION STUDIES?
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Economic Surveys
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 363–370, April 2011
How to Cite
Loomis, J. (2011), WHAT'S TO KNOW ABOUT HYPOTHETICAL BIAS IN STATED PREFERENCE VALUATION STUDIES?. Journal of Economic Surveys, 25: 363–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6419.2010.00675.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!