I am grateful to Michael Faure, Binwei Gui, Wei Zhang, Gilberto Antonelli, Merritt Fox, Rainer Kulms, Eric Posner, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments, and Wenming Xu and Jianyu Hu for research assistance. I am responsible for all remaining errors.
THE ROLE OF LAW IN ECONOMIC GROWTH: A LITERATURE REVIEW
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Economic Surveys
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 833–871, December 2011
How to Cite
Xu, G. (2011), THE ROLE OF LAW IN ECONOMIC GROWTH: A LITERATURE REVIEW. Journal of Economic Surveys, 25: 833–871. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6419.2011.00691.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!