WHAT'S TO KNOW? PUZZLES IN THE LITERATURE ON THE VALUE OF STATISTICAL LIFE
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Economic Surveys
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 763–768, December 2012
How to Cite
Viscusi, W. K. (2012), WHAT'S TO KNOW? PUZZLES IN THE LITERATURE ON THE VALUE OF STATISTICAL LIFE. Journal of Economic Surveys, 26: 763–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6419.2011.00707.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!