THE EXPERIMENTAL ECONOMICS OF RELIGION
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Economic Surveys
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 813–845, December 2013
How to Cite
Hoffmann, R. (2013), THE EXPERIMENTAL ECONOMICS OF RELIGION. Journal of Economic Surveys, 27: 813–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6419.2011.00716.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!