*We acknowledge support from the Center for Electronic Business and Commerce at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business and from a GSB KDDI R&D dissertation fellowship to Kazumori. We also thank Yee Man Chan, Brian Poi, and Ha Quach for research assistance, and Takeshi Amemiya, Susan Athey, John Ledyard, Charles Plott, Alan Sorensen, Robert Wilson, the editor and two referees for helpful feedback, as well as seminar participants at Toulouse IDEI, Stanford GSB and the UCLA SWET conference.
SELLING ONLINE VERSUS LIVE*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 543–569, December 2005
How to Cite
KAZUMORI, E. and MCMILLAN, J. (2005), SELLING ONLINE VERSUS LIVE. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 53: 543–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2005.00269.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!