Comparing qualitative research methodologies for systemic research: the use of grounded theory, discourse analysis and narrative analysis
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 237–262, August 2005
How to Cite
Burck, C. (2005), Comparing qualitative research methodologies for systemic research: the use of grounded theory, discourse analysis and narrative analysis. Journal of Family Therapy, 27: 237–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2005.00314.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!