The Meriden Programme, Northern Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust, 71 Fentham Road, Erdington, Birmingham B23 6AL, UK. E-mail: email@example.com
Training and disseminating family interventions for schizophrenia: developing family intervention skills with multi-disciplinary groups
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 23–38, February 2006
How to Cite
Fadden, G. (2006), Training and disseminating family interventions for schizophrenia: developing family intervention skills with multi-disciplinary groups. Journal of Family Therapy, 28: 23–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2006.00335.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!