Can parent-to-parent consultation improve the effectiveness of the Maudsley model of family-based treatment for anorexia nervosa? A randomized control trial
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 96–108, February 2008
How to Cite
Rhodes, P., Baillee, A., Brown, J. and Madden, S. (2008), Can parent-to-parent consultation improve the effectiveness of the Maudsley model of family-based treatment for anorexia nervosa? A randomized control trial. Journal of Family Therapy, 30: 96–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2008.00418.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!