The effectiveness of family therapy and systemic interventions for child-focused problems
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 The Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 3–45, February 2009
How to Cite
Carr, A. (2009), The effectiveness of family therapy and systemic interventions for child-focused problems. Journal of Family Therapy, 31: 3–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2008.00451.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!