Predictors of treatment attendance among adolescent substance abusing runaways: a comparison of family and individual therapy modalities
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal of Family Therapy © 2010 The Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 66–84, February 2011
How to Cite
Slesnick, N., Erdem, G., Collins, J., Bantchevska, D. and Katafiasz, H. (2011), Predictors of treatment attendance among adolescent substance abusing runaways: a comparison of family and individual therapy modalities. Journal of Family Therapy, 33: 66–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2010.00530.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!