Therapy with adolescents and their families
Depressed youth: treatment outcome and changes in family functioning in individual and family therapy
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal of Family Therapy © 2011 The Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 4–23, February 2012
How to Cite
Garoff, F. F., Heinonen, K., Pesonen, A.-K. and Almqvist, F. (2012), Depressed youth: treatment outcome and changes in family functioning in individual and family therapy. Journal of Family Therapy, 34: 4–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2011.00541.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!