Lecturer in SocialWork, Queens University Belfast, SSSPSW, 6 College Park, Belfast, BT7 1LP. E-mail: email@example.com.
Review of systemic practice
Systemic psychotherapy as an intervention for post-traumatic stress responses: an introduction, theoretical rationale and overview of developments in an emerging field of interest
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Family Therapy © 2011 The Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 381–406, November 2013
How to Cite
Coulter, S. (2013), Systemic psychotherapy as an intervention for post-traumatic stress responses: an introduction, theoretical rationale and overview of developments in an emerging field of interest. Journal of Family Therapy, 35: 381–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2011.00570.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!