Therapy with adolescents and their families
Engaging reluctant adolescents in family therapy: an exploratory study of in-session processes of change
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal of Family Therapy © 2011 The Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 24–52, February 2012
How to Cite
Higham, J. E., Friedlander, M. L., Escudero, V. and Diamond, G. (2012), Engaging reluctant adolescents in family therapy: an exploratory study of in-session processes of change. Journal of Family Therapy, 34: 24–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2011.00571.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!