Behavioural and empathic elements of systemic couple therapy: the Exeter Model and a case study of depression
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Family Therapy © 2012 The Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
Journal of Family Therapy
Special Issue: New Developments in Evidence-based Couple Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 271–283, August 2012
How to Cite
Reibstein, J. and Sherbersky, H. (2012), Behavioural and empathic elements of systemic couple therapy: the Exeter Model and a case study of depression. Journal of Family Therapy, 34: 271–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2012.00601.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!