Adaptations to treatment
Innovations in Maudsley family-based treatment for anorexia nervosa at the Children's Hospital at Westmead: a family admission programme
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Family Therapy © 2012 The Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
Journal of Family Therapy
Special Issue: Innovations in the Treatment of Adolescent Eating Disorders
Volume 35, Issue Supplement S1, pages 68–81, April 2013
How to Cite
Wallis, A., Alford, C., Hanson, A., Titterton, J., Madden, S. and Kohn, M. (2013), Innovations in Maudsley family-based treatment for anorexia nervosa at the Children's Hospital at Westmead: a family admission programme. Journal of Family Therapy, 35: 68–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6427.2012.00604.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!