. The author is indebted to Professors CHARLES P. KINDLEBERGER and ROBERT TRIFFIN for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
TOWARDS A THEORY OF ECONOMIC INTEGRATIONa
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–17, February 1961
How to Cite
BALASSA, B. (1961), TOWARDS A THEORY OF ECONOMIC INTEGRATION. Kyklos, 14: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.1961.tb02365.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!