The research described in this paper, performed in the Econometric Research Program at Princeton University, was supported by National Science Foundation Grant NSF-GS30. The computer facilities used are supported by National Science Foundation Grant NSF-GP579. This paper was originally presented at the Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society in Cleveland, Ohio, September 4-7, 1963. The authors would particularly like to acknowledge the helpful comments and criticisms of an earlier draft made by John W. Tukey.
THE RANDOM-WALK HYPOTHESIS OF STOCK MARKET BEHAVIORa
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 1–30, February 1964
How to Cite
Godfrey, M. D., Granger, C. W. J. and Morgenstern, O. (1964), THE RANDOM-WALK HYPOTHESIS OF STOCK MARKET BEHAVIOR. Kyklos, 17: 1–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.1964.tb02458.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!