The author is indebted to Professors M. Godfrey, S. Goldfeld, G. Granger, M. Hatanaka, H. Karreman, O. Morgenstern, and K. Ohkawa for their helpful suggestions and encouragement. He also acknowledges the Rockefeller Project of the Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University, which provided most of the data used in this research. The research described in this paper and the computer facilities used are supported by National Science Foundation Grant.
A SPECTRAL ANALYSIS OF JAPANESE ECONOMIC TIME SERIES SINCE THE 1880's*
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 227–258, May 1965
How to Cite
Suzuki, M. (1965), A SPECTRAL ANALYSIS OF JAPANESE ECONOMIC TIME SERIES SINCE THE 1880's. Kyklos, 18: 227–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.1965.tb02480.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!