This article is based on lectures given at Antioch College, University of Rochester, Michigan State University and Denison College. Many discussions with Armen Alchian and Allan H. Meltzer are gratefully acknowledged. They are not necessarily absolved from errors committed. They are absolved however from errors of omission.
KNOWLEDGE, VALUES AND THE CHOICE OF ECONOMIC ORGANIZATION*
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 558–580, August 1970
How to Cite
Brunner, K. (1970), KNOWLEDGE, VALUES AND THE CHOICE OF ECONOMIC ORGANIZATION. Kyklos, 23: 558–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.1970.tb01030.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!