The author is an Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Wyoming. Presently the author is a NATO Post doctoral Fellow at the Department of Economics at the University of York, U. K. where he is on leave from die University of Wyoming, U. S. A. Comments provided by Mancur Olson significantly improved the presentation and content of the paper. In addition, Jon Cauley, Carol Sandler, and an anonymous reviewer provided helpful comments. Sole responsibility for any remaining shortcomings rests with the author.
IMPURITY OF DEFENSE: AN APPLICATION TO THE ECONOMICS OF ALLIANCES
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 443–460, August 1977
How to Cite
Sandler, T. (1977), IMPURITY OF DEFENSE: AN APPLICATION TO THE ECONOMICS OF ALLIANCES. Kyklos, 30: 443–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.1977.tb02203.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!