Center for Study of Public Choice, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, U.S.A. We are grateful to JAMES M. BUCHANAN, DAVID LEVY, and GORDON TULLOCK for helpful comments and suggestions and to the LYNDE and HARRY BRADLEY Foundation for financial support. The usual caveat applies.
Romance, Realism, and Economic Reform
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 57–70, February 1991
How to Cite
Tollison, R. D. and Wagner, R. E. (1991), Romance, Realism, and Economic Reform. Kyklos, 44: 57–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.1991.tb02090.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!