** B. Postema MSc, Dutch Energy regulator DTe at the Netherlands Competition Authority (NMa). P.O. box: 16326, 2500 BH The Hague, The Netherlands. E-mail: B.W.Postema@nmanet.nl.
Cost and Benefits of Merger Control: An Applied Game Theoretic Perspective*
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 85–98, February 2006
How to Cite
Postema, B., Goppelsroeder, M. and van Bergeijk, P. A. (2006), Cost and Benefits of Merger Control: An Applied Game Theoretic Perspective. Kyklos, 59: 85–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2006.00321.x
* A preliminary version of this paper was presented at ECOMOD 2004, International Policy Conference on Economic Modelling, Paris. This paper does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Dutch government. Comments by Eric van Damme, Erik Kloosterhuis, Jan Tuinstra, Maarten Pieter Schinkel, Freek Bruggert and an anonymous referee are gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!