*Nejat Anbarci: Professor, Department of Economics, Florida International University, University Park, DM 316, Miami, FL 33199; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traffic Fatalities and Public Sector Corruption
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 327–344, August 2006
How to Cite
Anbarci, N., Escaleras, M. and Register, C. (2006), Traffic Fatalities and Public Sector Corruption. Kyklos, 59: 327–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2006.00335.x
Monica Escaleras: (Corresponding Author) Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Florida Atlantic University, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431; email: email@example.com.
Charles Register: Professor, Department of Economics, Florida Atlantic University, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!