*Jo Jakobsen is a PhD candidate and Indra de Soysa is Associate Professor at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Department of Sociology and Political Science, NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway and the Center for the Study of Civil War, PRIO; e-mails: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. We are extremely grateful to Quan Li for sharing data and offering preliminary comments. We benefited enormously from the workshop hosted by Nathan Jensen and Quan Li on ‘The Political Economy of Multinational Corporations and Foreign Direct Investment’ at Washington University, St. Louis. We thank the Editor, Erich Weede, Karl de Rouen, and John Oneal for helpful comments and suggestions. All errors, however, must only be attributed to us. The replication data can be downloaded at: http://www.svt.ntnu.no/iss/Indra.de.Soysa/published/Publishedarticles.htm
Do Foreign Investors Punish Democracy? Theory and Empirics, 1984–2001
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 383–410, August 2006
How to Cite
Jakobsen, J. and De Soysa, I. (2006), Do Foreign Investors Punish Democracy? Theory and Empirics, 1984–2001. Kyklos, 59: 383–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2006.00338.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!