* The authors would like to thank Craig Webster for providing us with the Cingranelli and Richards dataset and an anonymous referee, Anne van Aaken, Eric Neumayer, Michael Ebeling, Janina Satzer, Nguyen Quog Viet and Jan Wagner for valuable ideas, comments and suggestions.
The Economic Effects of Human Rights
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 509–538, November 2007
How to Cite
Blume, L. and Voigt, S. (2007), The Economic Effects of Human Rights. Kyklos, 60: 509–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2007.00383.x
Economics Department, University of Kassel, Nora-Platiel-Str. 4, D-34127 Kassel, Germany; Fon: +49-561-804 2861, Fax: -804 2818. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!