*Daniela Beckmann, Lukas Menkhoff, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Department of Economics, Königsworther Platz 1, D-30167 Hannover, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. We very much appreciate the contributions made by the fund managers who were available for interviews and took time to respond to the survey. We thank the Investment Management Associations in Germany, Italy, and Thailand for the provision of indispensable recommendation letters. Furthermore, we are grateful to Torben Lütje, Michael Melvin, Luca Rebeggiani, Maik Schmeling and Ulrich Schmidt in helping us to conduct the survey and giving comments, and we thank two anonymous referees for their support. Last but not least, financial support by the Volkswagen Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
Will Women Be Women? Analyzing the Gender Difference among Financial Experts
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 364–384, August 2008
How to Cite
Beckmann, D. and Menkhoff, L. (2008), Will Women Be Women? Analyzing the Gender Difference among Financial Experts. Kyklos, 61: 364–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2008.00406.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!