* Bruce Elmslie: University of New Hampshire, Department of Economics, 15 College Road, McConnell Hall, Durham NH, 03824 Phone: 603-862-3347; Fax: 603-862-3383 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Edinaldo Tebaldi, Bryant University, Department of Economics, 1150, Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917. Phone: 401-232-6901; Fax: 401-232-6068, e-mail: email@example.com. The authors have benefited from discussion with Karen Conway, Lewis Davis, Ray Fair, Tim Page and the participants at the Economics Seminar at the University of New Hampshire, Union College and the 2006 Southern Economics Association meetings.
So, What Did You Do Last Night? The Economics of Infidelity
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 391–410, August 2008
How to Cite
Elmslie, B. and Tebaldi, E. (2008), So, What Did You Do Last Night? The Economics of Infidelity. Kyklos, 61: 391–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2008.00408.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!