* Stefan Duffner: Goldman, Sachs & Co., 85 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004, USA, Email: email@example.com; Markus Schmid: Lecturer of finance, Swiss Institute of Banking and Finance, University of St. Gallen, Rosenbergstrasse 52, CH-9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Heinz Zimmermann: Professor of finance, Department of Finance, University of Basel, Holbeinstrasse 12, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland, Email: email@example.com. We thank Wolfgang Drobetz, Reiner Eichenberger and René Frey (the editors), Daniel Hoechle, an anonymous referee, and the seminar audience at the University of Basel for helpful comments and Erica Martinez and Christian Stein for research assistance. We are also grateful to all the venture capital firms that provided us with data. Parts of this research were undertaken while Duffner and Schmid were visiting scholars at the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University. We acknowledge financial support from the Freiwillige Akademische Gesellschaft (FAG), the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF), and ECOSCIENTIA Foundation. All errors are our own.
Trust and Success in Venture Capital Financing—an Empirical Analysis with German Survey Data
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 15–43, February 2009
How to Cite
Duffner, S., Schmid, M. M. and Zimmermann, H. (2009), Trust and Success in Venture Capital Financing—an Empirical Analysis with German Survey Data. Kyklos, 62: 15–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2009.00426.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!